Smoke or grill how you like with the Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn Combo Charcoal/Gas Smoker and Grill. Equipped with both a charcoal and gas grill chamber and an attached offset firebox, this multi-purpose smoker and grill allows you to barbecue your way. Built with durability in mind, porcelain-coated cast-iron grates and heavy-gauge steel construction ensure easy cooks and delicious food so your time is "Worth the While".
- GRILL TYPE: Gas grill chamber features three separate burners, each equipped with 12,000 BTUs. Two additional chambers for high capacity smoking and charcoal grilling.
- FUEL TYPE: Separate cooking chambers for high-capacity smoking, charcoal grilling or gas grilling.
- SPACE: 750-square-inches of primary cooking space and 310-square-inches of secondary cooking space, plus a side burner provides plenty of space to cook.
- SIDE BURNER: One 12,000 BTU side burner is perfect for a frying pan or a pot with barbecue sauce.
- CONTROLS: Multiple professional temperature gauges for accurate monitoring in both cooking chambers and dampers regulate heat and smoke.
- FEATURES: Cool-touch handles protect your hands from the heat and a bottom metal shelf lets you keep cooking utensils or extra fuel close-at-hand.
- GRATES: Porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates are durable rust resistant.
- MOBILITY: Large, wagon-style wheels for easy mobility.
- CLEANING: Firebox door with air damper for added convenience and easy clean-up.
- Assembled Dimensions: 31.5"Dx74"Wx50.6"H and 204 lbs.
- Assembled Depth (in.): 31.5 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 50.6 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 74 in