The patented High-Efficiency Blade System of the Home Decorators Collection 52 in. Windward IV saves up to 75% more energy and moves up to 40% more airflow than standard fans while allowing for ultra-quiet, wobble-free operation. This simple, yet contemporary design has a light kit with a frosted opal glass bowl and includes two 9.5-Watt LED bulbs. The fan's steeper 29° blade pitch provides greater air movement and features a 3-speed reverse function for year-round comfort and savings. The thermostatic remote with digital display controls the speed of your ceiling fan (high, medium, low) and the light (on/off/dimming). The remote includes a programmable feature that allows the fan to automatically turn on and off when the room reaches a desired temperature. This Eco Option ceiling fan has less of an impact on the environment than comparable standard ceiling fans.
- Matte black finish
- 5-high efficiency blades in black finish with 29-degree blade pitches provide greater air movement and moves up to 40% more airflow
- Dimmable light kit with frosted opal glass
- Programmable thermostatic remote control allows temperature and light control; included
- 153 mm x 15 mm motor offers superior air movement; 6052 CFM
- 6 in. threaded downrod included for increased stability
- Tri-mount installation (close-to-ceiling without downrod, standard with downrod or angled mount with extension downrod - sold separately)
- Designed for indoor use in large rooms 12 ft. x 12 ft. to 18 ft. x 18 ft.
- Assembled height with downrod 16.5 in.
- Two 9.5-Watt LED bulbs included
- Compatible with threaded 3/4 in. Dia extension downrods up to 48 in. L (sold separately)
- Assembled Depth (in.): 52.00 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 16.50 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 52.00 in
- Downrod Length (in.): 6
- Fan Blade Length (In.): 22.8
- Fan Blade Span (in.): 52
- Fan Blade Width (In.): 5.3