The 3/4 in. SharkBite x 1 in. FIP x 24 in. SharkBite Water Softener Connector allows you to easily connect your Water Supply lines to your Water Softener Unit. After applying pipe thread tape to the MIP nipples on your water Softener, thread the FIP end of the Water Softener connector onto the tank and tighten with channel locks. Then simply push the SharkBite Push-Fit end onto Copper, PEX or CPVC pipes and your Water Softener is connected. The braided stainless-steel connector is also available in Corrugated Stainless Steel. SharkBite Water Softener Connectors will decrease the amount of time and effort needed to install a Water Softener in your home and are the fastest way to complete your project.
- Lead free DZR brass fittings, braided stainless steel hose
- Use to connect water softener to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipe
- Innovative push-fit design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-fit connections require no solder, glue or unions
- Decreases the amount of time and effort needed to connect water heater to pipe
- Demount clip allows user to release the pipe from the fitting if mistake is made (sold separately)
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity
- Design certified and listed to ASSE 1061 and NSF/ANSI 372-2010 and NSF/ANSI 65
- Meets all UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements
- 3/4 in. Pipe Insertion Depth = 1-1/8 in.
- Product Depth (in.): 1.6
- Product Height (in.): 24.25
- Product Width (in.): 1.6