This patio door handle is a surface with hook latch style. Often found on older style patio doors, it is mounted on the door's inside frame and the hook latch engages the keeper mounted on the jamb. It has a 1-1/8 in. handle height extruded aluminum inside handle with an anti-lift feature on the hook latch. The latch profile is 3/8 in. and the mounting holes are 4-15/16 in. on center. The outside handle is a low profile extruded pull. Unit is non-keyed but can be keyed by installing Prime-Line part E 2070.
- This patio door handle set is used to replace damaged or missing surface mount, hook style handle sets on sliding glass doors.
- Mounting holes are 4-15/16 in. on center
- Black anodized finish with wood grain detail
- Constructed of extruded aluminum
- Surface mount with hook latch
- All the necessary mounting hardware is included for a quick and easy installation
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing
- Grip Height (in.): 7.1875
- Grip Width (in.): 1.5
- Maximum Door Thickness (in.): 2.3875
- Minimum Door Thickness (in.): 0.875
- Product Depth (in.): 1.5 in
- Product Height (in.): 11.5 in
- Product Width (in.): 5 in