Easily convert your standard 4 in. recessed cans into a high-quality, energy-efficient LED flood light with the Energy Star certified Philips 10-Watt LED recessed retrofit downlight. Featuring a medium based socket adapter for easy installation, the Philips LED downlight has a white trim and provides a bright white light similar to natural light, making it ideal for general room lighting. Suitable for both wet and dry locations, this elegant, dimmable LED downlight can be used in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathroom and showers, or outdoors under a porch or eave - any place where long light and bright light is desired.
- Brightness: 520 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.02 (based on 3 hours/day, 11¢/kWh. cost depend on rates and use)
- Life hours: 45 years (based on 3 hours/day)
- Light appearance: 5000K (daylight)
- Energy used: 8.5-Watt (equivalent to a 50-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Medium based socket adapter makes installation quick and easy
- Features a white trim and provides a bright white light similar to natural light
- Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathroom and showers or outdoors under a porch or eave
- Instant on and fully dimmable
- UL listed for damp locations
- Energy star qualified
- Actual Aperture Width (in.): 4
- Assembled Depth (in.): 4.96 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 6.85 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 4.96 in
- Housing Height (in.): 5
- Maximum Cutout Size (in.): 4
- Nominal Lens Aperture Size: 4 in.
- Trim Size (Width): 5 in.