Nordic Pure Pleated Air Filters MERV 10 are made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials that attract and capture most airborne particulates in your home. All Nordic Pure pleated air filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. There is a metal mesh support grid bonded to the pleats for extra support. MERV 10 furnace air filters are comparable to HVAC filters with the rating of MPR 900-1000. This high-performance HVAC replacement filter will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving money on utilities and costly maintenance. The effective life of your AC air filter depends on both the inside and outside conditions in which you live. It is important to regularly change your furnace air filters especially during any home improvements for fresh, clean air in your home or office. We recommend that you change your air filter every 3-6 months to maintain maximum efficiency and economy.
- Nominal Size: 16 x 24 x 4, Actual Size: 15 3/8 x 23 3/8 x 3 5/8 (15.38 x 23.38 x 3.63)
- Nordic Pure recommends changing 4" air filters every 3-6 months
- Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic filter media. Moisture resistant frame.
- Ideal for normal air filtration and will help those with mild allergies.
- Nordic Pure MERV 10 is equivalent to MPR 1000
- Made with MERV rated synthetic poly blend pleated media
- Actual Product Depth (in.): 3.63
- Actual Product Height (in.): 23.38
- Actual Product Width (in.): 15.38
- Air Filter Depth (in.): 4
- Air Filter Height (in.): 24
- Air Filter Size: 16x24
- Air Filter Width (in.): 16