Seal the end of 6 in. Sewer and Drain (S&D) pipe with the 6 in. PVC S&D Cap. This cap is used to stop the flow of water at the end of the pipeline. The cap is made of heavy-duty polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and can be solvent-welded for a watertight connection. Meets applicable ASTM standards. For use in non-pressurized underground sewer and drainage applications; maximum working pressure of 5 psi. NDS offers free tools such as the Home Drainage Center, Calculators, and NDS Stormwater Drainage mobile app to help make your project a success.
- Caps the beginning or end of the pipeline to stop the water flow and direct water toward the open end
- Connects to end of 6 in. Sewer and Drain (S&D) pipe
- Meets applicable ASTM standards
- Comes with one PVC Cap
- As part of a complete drainage system, the PVC cap closes off the end of the pipeline to stop water flow and direct water in the system toward an open end
- Attach to end of 6 in. S&D pipe; solvent-weld to PVC components for a watertight connection
- Cap made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) using a combination of virgin and recycled content treated with UV inhibitors to prevent fading and cracking.
- Use sewer and drain fittings when you need to transition between different pipe types and sizes, or to change direction and make connections in the pipeline
- Founded in 1972, NDS is the preferred brand trusted by professionals with proven products, tools, and support for any size project
- NDS offers free tools such as the Home Drainage Center, Calculators, and NDS Stormwater Drainage mobile app to help make your project a success
- Fitting 1 size: 6"
- Fitting Size Dimensions: 6"
- Product Depth (in.): 6.75
- Single Fitting Size: 6"