The ultra-thin 8 in., square Wafer LED redefines recessed downlighting installations. With the narrow design and remote driver box, the Wafer LED can be installed in confined, hard to reach spaces such as closets, bathrooms, hallways, stairwells and outside soffits. These and other areas with shallow plenum often make it impossible to install traditional recessed housings.
- Quality, housing-free downlighting ideal for shallow ceilings
- Dimmable to 10%
- Maintenance-free, 50,000-hour operation
- IC rated safe to install in direct contact with insulation
- Edge-lit LED technology provides even illumination
- Suitable for wet locations
- Satin nickel finish
- Switchable white color temperature
- Actual Aperture Width (in.): 6.9
- Housing Height (in.): 1.1
- Maximum Cutout Size (in.): 8.25
- Nominal Lens Aperture Size: 8 in.
- Product Depth (in.): 8.9
- Product Height (in.): 1.1
- Product Width (in.): 8.9
- Trim Size (Width): 1.5 in.