The Knotted Climbing Rope by Hey! Play! is the perfect backyard playground equipment to provide a fun and challenging activity for your kids. The 4" wide plastic "knots" help kids boost themselves to the top, while still encouraging them to exercise balance, as well as building strength and coordination skills. Texture on top of the knots helps prevent slipping, keeping your kids safe while playing. Simply attach rope to a strong tree branch or existing playground set, and watch as your children enjoy hours of healthy fun!
- ENCOURAGES COORDINATION- Not only is the climbing rope a fun and healthy outdoor activity, it's also a great way for children to exercise strength building, balance, and coordination skills.
- STRONG AND SAFE- The smooth braided rope on this knotted tree ladder is 1" thick, making it durable and strong. The plastic foothold "knots" are 4" wide and textured at the top to help prevent slipping. This sturdy rope will hold children up to 100 lbs.
- FUN AND CHALLENGING-The ladder swing is a great toy for high energy kids who want a more physically challenging playground obstacle to climb on. It's the perfect engaging toy for your little adventurer!
- GREAT ADD-ON TO PLAYSET- Not only can this rope be secured to a tree branch, it can also be attached to an existing playset. The rope ladder is a great piece of play equipment to add for your older kids who may be growing bored of the slide and swings.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Entire length of climbing rope is 80", with 5 plastic Polyethylene discs to climb, measuring 4" across. Recommended for children 3 years and older, weighing up to 100 lbs. Adult supervision advised.