The Halo RL56 Selectable Series is a complete LED Baffle-Trim Module that offers you the option of choosing your color temperature directly on the fixture. With the flick of a switch, you can choose between 5 color temperatures ranging from warm (2700K) to daylight (5000K) prior to installing into your compatible 5 in. or 6 in. aperture recessed housings (UL certified with Halo, All-Pro and more). This module is designed for use in new construction, remodel and retrofit installation and features an LED driver that offers 120-Volt dimming capability. The RL56 lens provides uniform illumination and wet location listing. The die-cast construction makes any housing Air-Tite for added HVAC savings and code compliance.
- 5 discrete color temperature settings ranging from warm (2700K) to daylight (5000K) allows customization to create a friendly and inviting atmosphere throughout the house, especially in living rooms, bathrooms, hallways and bedrooms
- ENERGY STAR qualified for energy conservation and savings up to $409 savings over the life of the fixture
- Attractive Halo matte white finish with a baffle in place to reduce ceiling glare
- Fixture is built to last with maintenance-free energy efficient LEDs with 70,000-hour of life (equivalent to 32-year of life at 6-hour/day or 64-year at 3-hour/day), eliminating your need to use and replace bulbs
- Brightness at 665 lumens to provide illumination to any room, great for 8-10 foot ceilings
- Compatible with most 5 in. and 6 in. housings but is best with Halo H750, H2750, E26 and H7 series models
- 90 CRI Title 24 compliant technology provides near sunlight quality light for true color rendering and consistency inside your home
- Wet rated, can be used in shower and outdoor light applications
- Produces light equivalent to a 65W bulb yet uses just 7.6-Watt
- Designed for continuous dimming down to 5%, standard 120-Volt electronic low-voltage dimmer is recommended for best performance
- E26 Edison screw base adapter for retrofit into existing incandescent bulb 5 in. and 6 in. housings
- Flexible mounting options, torsion springs or friction blades (included)
- Rated for use with IC and non-IC rated housings
- Actual Aperture Width (in.): 6
- Assembled Depth (in.): 7.25 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 2.67 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 7.25 in
- Housing Height (in.): 2.67
- Maximum Cutout Size (in.): 6
- Nominal Lens Aperture Size: 5 in.,6 in.
- Trim Size (Width): 7.25 in.