The Halo H450FR2ICAT is a 4 in. fire safe new construction housing for use with LED integrated trims or modules. This product is fire rated in accordance to UL 263 for up to 2-hours of protection from the passage of flames and toxic gases into ceiling plenums. Suitable for use in multi-family and mixed-use applications requiring up to 2-hours of protection.
- Compatible with 4 in. 120-Volt Halo LED modules
- Suitable for multi-family and mixed-use applications
- Air-tite and suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Contains no mercury or lead and RoHS compliant
- Simple installation saves time and money
- No need to use fire rated covers or build drywall boxes
- Actual Aperture Width (in.): 4.38
- Housing Height (in.): 6.8
- Housing Width (in.): 11.1
- Maximum Cutout Size (in.): 4.38
- Nominal Lens Aperture Size: 4 in.