Meet the Nest Thermostat, the helpful thermostat with a cozy price. It can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. You can control it from anywhere with the Google Home app – whether you’re on an errand or on vacation. You can even change the temperature without getting off the couch or out of bed. Just say, “Hey Google, turn up the heat.”1 The Nest Thermostat looks out for your heating or cooling system. If something doesn’t seem right, it can send an alert. And it’s easy to install yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less.
- So many ways to save. The Nest Thermostat helps you save energy. It can turn itself down when you leave the house, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. And with Savings Finder, it looks for ways to help you save even more.
- Control from anywhere. With the Google Home app, you can control your smart thermostat from wherever you are - whether you’re on the couch or away from home.2
- Heating and cooling system care. Your smart thermostat can monitor your heating and cooling system and alert you if something doesn’t seem right.3 It can also send helpful reminders, like when it’s time to replace your filter.
- Easy to install and use. It’s designed so you can install it yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less. Just follow the simple steps in the Google Home app to quickly create a schedule that’s right for you. And to change the temperature, just swipe the touc
- Change the temperature with your voice. Just say, “Hey Google, turn up the heat.” The Nest Thermostat works with Hey Google on your phone and Nest speakers and displays. It also works with Alexa on other smart devices.1
- Nest Thermostat’s perfect match. The Nest Thermostat Trim Kit (sold separately) is designed to cover imperfections on the wall from removing your old thermostat. And it comes in perfectly matched colors.
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes. But for some systems, including heating-only, cooling-only, zone-controlled, and heat pump systems, you’ll need a C wire or other compatible power accessory.
- Display height (in.): 2.4 in
- Display width (in.): 2.4 in
- Product Depth (in.): 3.30 in
- Product Height (in.): 1.07 in