Convert your current recessed lighting to energy saving LED with an Enhance LED Downlight Retrofit Kit with Color Select and the highest quality energy efficient light. Preset color temperature on the fixture or adjust after install. Get warm, cool or daylight with a flip of a switch. Our high-powered LEDs with a 90+ CRI (color rendering index) rating provide bolder color rendering and enhanced contrast so people and objects appear more realistic and vibrant. This kit will fit most 4 in. recessed cans and will replace a 50-Watt equivalent incandescent bulb. It produces a similar light output (540-Lumen), uses 6-Watt of electricity and up to 85% less energy than a standard incandescent light bulb. These Feat Electric Retrofit Kits have an average life of 50,000-hour/45.7-year and are RoHS and ENERGY STAR compliant. This kit is easy to install, comes with a standard base adapter and a pre-mounted trim for a hassle- free do-it-yourself installation. The Feat Electric energy saving LED Enhance LED Downlight Retrofit Kit is ideal for residential use in kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms and for commercial use as general lighting in retail and hospitality spaces. Featuring a sleek, white design, this downlight is equipped for use in new construction, remodel and retrofit, replacing your current recessed bulbs.
- Brightness: 540 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $0.86 (based on 3-hour/day, 11/kWh, costs depend on rates and use)
- Life: 45.7-year (based on 3-hour/day)
- Light appearance: 3000K/4000K/5000K (bright white/cool white/daylight)
- Energy used: 6-Watt (equivalent to a 50-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Uses up to 85% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb
- Lumens per watt: 75
- Input line voltage: 120-Volt
- Instant on to full brightness
- Full range dimming with even light distribution
- No ultraviolet light, safe for artwork
- Fits most 4 in. recessed cans
- Easy installation, standard (E26) base adaptor included
- ENERGY STAR certified for energy conservation and savings
- UL Listed for safety and quality
- California Energy Commission (CEC) title 20 and title 24 compliant
- Color temperature: warm white/cool white/daylight
- Indoor/outdoor: indoor
- Light bulb base type: medium
- Light bulb shape code: R20
- Lighting technology: LED "
- Actual Aperture Width (in.): 5
- Assembled Depth (in.): 5 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 3 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 5 in
- Housing Height (in.): 2.5
- Maximum Cutout Size (in.): 6.25
- Nominal Lens Aperture Size: 6 in.
- Trim Size (Width): 7 in.