EnviroLite LED Easy Up lights are the most innovative LED recessed ceiling products on the market for residential, new construction or remodel applications. They are an integrated LED recessed trim downlight luminaire with attached J-box that allows installation without pre-installing a separate recessed housing. Simply pull down the wiring through the hole in the ceiling and connect it directly to the J-box on the back of the fixture. The spring loaded clips clamp the fixture to the finished ceiling. These recessed ceiling lights use 70% less electricity to produce the same amount of light as incandescent light and you don't have to replace light bulbs ever. These LED lights are wet location rated, can be used in ceilings with or without insulation and they are compatible with most LED rated dimmers. Each ceiling light comes with an air tight gasket to seal off the area around the trim to prevent losses of air conditioning and heat, saving you even more. Easy Up recessed lights feature the patented magnetic trim that allows you to change the look of your ceiling by pulling off the decorative trim ring and replacing it with another trim ring that has a different finish.
- Produces over 800 Lumens, the equivalent of a 65-Watt incandescent bulb
- Provides daylight white light 5000K using 93 CRI LED chips for accurate color rendering
- Compatible with most LED approved dimmers, see instructions for model list
- Perfect for residential lighting applications
- Installs directly into finished ceiling without recessed housing and can be easily moved, added or removed after the job is completed
- Meets UL requirements, ENERGY STAR listed, CA title 24 compliant
- Magnetic trim ring allows you to change styles and finishes to match your decor - white is included
- Actual Aperture Width (in.): 6
- Housing Height (in.): 5.5
- Maximum Cutout Size (in.): 6
- Nominal Lens Aperture Size: 6 in.
- Product Depth (in.): 7.48
- Product Height (in.): 6.13
- Product Width (in.): 7.48
- Trim Size (Width): 7.5 in.