THE WOODS DON'T HAVE OUTLETS and THESE POWER BANK STRING LIGHTS DON'T NEED 1. Take a standard USB power pack for charging phones and plug in your lights. These Ambience Pros are better for breaks in nature than solar lights, because you don't need sunlight before you use them.
- Getting to your campground when it's cloudy or night time is no problem with these USB lights, they also install easily under an RV awning
- Waterproof, weatherproof, shatterproof, built for nature, the ambience pro series all use commercial grade insulation to keep water out, this set also has strong plastic bulbs, so even if they knock into trees or gear, they continue working fine without smashing like glass, other Brightech ambience pro outdoor strings even continued working fine after a florida hurricane, per reviews
- Generous, bright light for your tent or light the whole camp ground up for greater safety and options
- With 10 included LED bulbs (1.5-Watt of soft white (3000K) light, each) hanging across about 17 ft. of a 24.5 ft. strand, you have ample light to keep animals away, find things in your tent and or even read, plus LEDs don't get hot, walk easily between tents, avoid tripping on uneven ground or debris and set up the barbecue
- Useful also as patio lights or yard lights: throw a party and set just the right mood with these attractive outdoor string lights, the light is bright enough to grill by and eat, yet not overwhelming like a yard security light, if instead of hanging these outside lights in a straight line, you want to hang them in a canopy style - the style known as Italian cafe or bistro lights - get 2 or more strings