Unfinished Acacia Butcher Block Kitchen Countertop is as beautiful as it is practical. Acacia is an economical and smart solution to add the warmth of wood to any kitchen countertop. Acacia is a durable hardwood and has similar looks and physical properties as teak. Acacia is known for its ease of sanding, finishing and clean look. Remember, wood is a product of nature. The allure of a pure wood product is that no two grain patterns, textures or colors are identical. Wood is affected by soil contents, climate, growth patterns and many other factors. These wonderfully unique features will ensure a one of a kind look for your remodel. Differences in grain, coloring or mineral streaking, as it occurred in nature, will not be considered a defect or reason for a replacement. Wood will also change with time, gradually responding to its environment, and aging with beauty.
- 100% wood
- Finger jointed slats to maximum strength
- Adds functional flow and warmth to your home
- Butcher block comes unfinished. Further sanding and finishing will be required.
- Seal butcher block within 24 hours of removing plastic to prevent warping and cracking
- Stain can be used for style purposes, but is not necessary and only needs to be used on the area that is visible
- May be used as countertop, desktop, island, table, workbench or any creative idea you have.
- Each block has an A (upper) and B (bottom) side. A side will be more pristine while B side will be more rustic and imperfect.
- Hardwood Reflections offers a variety of species in butcher block countertop products
- Approximate Product Length (ft.): 6 ft.
- Product Depth (in.): 39 in
- Product Length (in.): 74 in
- Product Thickness (in.): 1.5 in