Nordic Pure MERV 8 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters provide exceptional filtration for both home and commercial environments. MERV 8 furnace filters are comparable to HVAC filters with the rating of MPR 800. Nordic Pure furnace air filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. As with all Nordic Pure furnace air filters, the material is electrostatically charged to attract unwanted particles. The media used will not promote the growth of bacteria or mold on the air filter. For fresh, clean air in your home and office, it is important to regularly change your AC filter, especially during home improvements. We recommend changing your HVAC furnace filter every 1-3 months, depending on your unique home or office environment. People with pets or those who suffer from allergies should change their A/C air filters more often. Replacing your air filter regularly not only improves indoor air quality, it helps your HVAC unit perform more efficiently. Important Note: Almost all air condition filters have a different Actual Size than Nominal Size printed on the air conditioning filter. It is best to measure the exact size of your A/C filter and compare it to our Actual Size to be sure your HVAC replacement filter fits!
- Nominal Size: 12 x 24 x 2, Actual Size: 11 3/8 x 23 3/8 x 1 3/4 (11.38 x 23.38 x 1.75)
- Nordic Pure recommends changing 2" air filters every 30-90 days
- Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic filter media. Moisture resistant frame.
- This dust reduction air filter is ideal in keeping your AC and furnace equipment working efficiently and helps reduce odors
- Nordic Pure MERV 8 is equivalent to MPR 800
- Made with MERV rated synthetic poly blend pleated media
- Actual Product Depth (in.): 1.75
- Actual Product Height (in.): 23.38
- Actual Product Width (in.): 11.38
- Air Filter Depth (in.): 2
- Air Filter Height (in.): 24
- Air Filter Size: 12x24
- Air Filter Width (in.): 12