The ApolloPEX 1 in. Plastic PEX Barb 90 degree Elbow (5-Pack) is simple to install. ApolloPEX poly alloy fittings are the perfect alternative to brass in regions where water quality can negative affect brass. ApolloPEX barb fittings are a key component of the most economical potable water piping systems. Also capable of integration into hydronic heating systems, ApolloPEX elbows can be secured into place using copper crimps, stainless steel pinch clamps or stainless steel crimp sleeves (all sold separately). The ApolloPEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex.
- Constructed of polysulfone alloy for superior corrosion resistance and durability
- Most economical piping system available
- Compatible with PEX pipe
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard
- Can be secured in place using copper crimps, stainless steel pinch clamps or stainless steel crimp sleeves
- NSF listed
- Barb x barb connection for PEX plumbing systems
- Rated to 200 degree F and 200 psi
- Double Fitting Size: 1" x 1"
- Fitting 1 size: 1"
- Fitting 2 size: 1"
- Fitting Size Dimensions: 1" x 1"
- Product Depth (in.): 0.9 in
- Product Height (in.): 2 in
- Product Width (in.): 0.9 in
- Single Fitting Size: 1"