When you are renovating an existing bathroom or creating a new bathroom, determining a vanity is one of the major decisions for the decoration process. In addition to the tub or the shower, the vanity is also important element for your bathroom.
Here are some tips to help you choose the right vanity to suit your space, style and needs:
- Decide who will use it and how: If you and your partner need the sink at the same time in the morning, you may be leaning towards a vanity with a double sink. If you are by yourself, you could make with something smaller. On the other hand, If you are someone who likes to do their makeup and hair, you will need more counter space and storage to accommodate supplies.
- Find out Where your plumbing is located: It costs time and money to make changes to your plumbing. If you decide to work with your existing plumbing set up, this will help you narrow down your vanity styles.
- Look at the Potential Obstacles to Determine Placement and SizeSome elements such as door swings, the shower, the toilet, the flow of traffic affects the place you can put your vanity.
- Decide How Much and What Kind of Storage you want: One of the bigget advantages of a vanity is to have more storage. You can have a place to put everything. According to your storage, you should determine the units. Maybe, drawers can be more useful for you. Or, you can prefer more shelves. You should consider these points.
- Determine your sink style
The vanities that attract the attention of the users with their durability, long-term use and functionality are waiting for you at The DecoHub Home Outlet Store in Dallas. You can get the ones that are in harmony with the stylish and high quality shower systems in your bathroom with a reasonable price. There are a wide range of vanities that meet your needs.